2022 Chevrolet Model Lineup Changes
Knudtsen Chevolet is here to introduce the 2022 Chevrolet model lineup for all our Idaho Chevrolet shoppers! While most of your favorite Chevy models remain, there are some new vehicles along with some changes to some models. We are here to keep you up to date!
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Blazer:
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV:
- Chevrolet has dropped the L trim.
- A turbo-charged 2.0L engine replaces the 2.5L 4-cylinder engine.
- A new trailering package is now offered as standard equipment on Blazers equipped with AWD. It is an option on FWD models.
- Two-tone paint is available on the LT and RS trim levels.
- The Premier trim features new wheels and dark front and rear lower fascias.
- The Premier trim also offers a new Enhanced Convenience package.
- Nitro Yellow Metallic and Blue Glow Metallic are new colors offered.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV:
- The Bolt EUV is a new model!
- A larger version of the EV featuring 5-passenger seating and roomier interior.
- 200-horsepower electric motor with an estimated 247-mile range.
- First vehicle to offer Chevrolet's Super Cruise hands-free driver assistance technology.
- DC fast charger is standard.
- Regenerative braking and one-pedal driving are included.
- 10.2-inch infotainment touchscreen.
- 8-inch configurable color gauge cluster.
- Heated steering wheel is available on the LT and Premier trims.
- Adaptive cruise control and Chevy Safety Assist is standard on the Premier trim.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Camaro:
- Refreshed for 2022 featuring the same electric motor as the EUV.
- 259 mile estimated range.
- New hood and front and rear fascias.
- LED headlamps and taillights.
- New wheel designs.
- New 10.2-inch infotainment touchscreen and new instrument panel, vehicle controls.
- New seat design.
- Sporty accents throughout interior.
- Flat bottom steering wheel is an option.
- 1LT trim features cloth seats while 2LT features leather seats.
- New paint colors include Ice Blue Metallic, Gray Ghost Metallic, Silver Flare Metallic, Cherry Red Tintcoat, and Bright Blue Metallic.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Colorado:
- 1LE Track Performance package reduced availability.
- Copper-free Brembo brakes on top trims.
- Exterior design package availble on LT and SS trims features 20-inch alloy wheels and satin black hood stripe.
- Vivid Orange Metallic and Rapid Blue exterior paint colors added.
• Trail Boss package is now available on LT and Z71 trims.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Corvette:
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Equinox:
- Introducing the IMSA GTLM Championship C8.R edition to commemorate the racecar's 2020 season win (available on 3LT and Z51 Performance packages).
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Malibu:
- Mild refresh featuring new front and rear fascias, a new grill, and LED headlights with daytime running lights.
- Heated and power-adjustable outside mirrors with integrated turn signals are now standard.
- LS and LT trims get updated interior trim bits.
- New sporty RS trim with black exterior and interior accents.
- 19-inch Dark Android wheels.
- Premier trim includes black grille with chrome inserts, 19-inch wheels, logo projection liftgate, and minor updated interior trim.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto now available options.
- Front and rear park assist available.
- Automatic parking assist available.
- Four new paint colors join the selections - Blue Glow Metallic, Seaglass Blue Metallic, Iron Gray Metallic, and Cherry Red Tintcoat.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Silverao 1500:
- L trim is discontinued.
- LT trim features available 16-inch alloy wheels.
- Electronic parking brake is now standard on LT trim.
- Mineral Gray Metallic and Dark Ash Metallic paint colors added.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet 2500/3500HD:
- ZR2 off-road trim now available on the Silverado 1500.
- ZR2 features 6.2L V8 engine, 10-speed automatic transmission, off-road-tuned suspension, front and rear e-lockers and Multimatic DSSV dampers.
- Terrain mode, 33-inch off-road MT tires and a unique skid plate package also offered on ZR2.
- Revised front fascia and grille on other trims.
- New daytime running lights.
- LT trims and higher receive redesigned, upgraded interior with new 12.3-inch configurable digitla instrument cluster, 13.4-inch touchscreen with Google built-in and a more functional center console.
- High Country trim features availalbe Super Cruise hands-free driver assistance technology.
- 2.7L turbo engine gets 20% torque increase.
- 3.0L turbodiesel towing capacity increased to maximum of 13,300 pounds.
- Dark Ash, Sand dune, and Glacier Blue Metallic join existing exterior paint options.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Spark:
- 6-poisiont Multi-Flex tailgate is now available on all trims.
- Custom trim offers power seat option.
- Greenstone Metallic joins paint options.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Suburban:
- Crimson Metallic, Blue Glow Metallic, and Nitro Yellow Metallic new paint options.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe:
- LT trims and higher now offers 12.3-inch configurable digital instrument cluster.
- Google built-in is now standard, offering Google Assistant, Google Maps, and Google Play
- Camera views increases to 13.
- Front and rear park assist along with lane-keeping assistance with lane-departure warning are now standard on all trims.
- Premier and High Country trims features reverse automatic braking.
- Buckle to Drive is now standard.
- 6.2L V8 engine is now availble on the RST, Z71, and Premier trim levels
- Electronic limited-slip differential is available on the Z71.
- Auburn Metallic, Evergreen Gray Metallic, and Darrk Ash Metallic colors added.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer:
- Same updates as the Suburban.
Changes to the 2022 Chevrolet Traverse:
- Dealer installed roof rack cross rails are available.
- Heated steering wheel is standard on Activ and RS trim levels (available option on the LT).
- Dealer-installed trailer package option.
- Crimson, Blue Glow, Vivid Orange, and Mahogany Red are new colors options.
Change to the 2022 Chevrolet Trax:
- Freshened exterior appearance with new front fascia and grille, new lighting in front and rear.
- New roof rail design.
- Four new wheel choices.
- Redline Edition features three new colors - Northsky Blue Metallic (LS and LT only), Silver Sage Metallic (LT only), and Cherry Red Tintcoat.
- Premier and High Country trims receive new 8-inch color driver information center.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are also available.
- Adapative Cruise Control is now standard on RS, Premier, and High Country trims (available on the LT).
- Chevy Safety Assist suite is now standard on all trims.
- Safety Alert Seat is standard on the Premier and High Country trims.
- Rear pedestrian alert is standard on RS, Premier, and High Country trims (avilable on the LT).
- Increased horsepower to 155 and 177 pound-feet of torque.