CDA Dent Repair
If your car is dented, you’ll want to repair it quickly. Dents are unsightly, and in some instances, they can lead to rust. If you live in CDA, dent repair is quick and easy when you visit the experts at the Knudtsen Body Shop. Our repair technicians will fix the dent and get your vehicle looking like new again. These are the most common causes of dents we see in our shop.
- Shopping Carts: We see a lot of dents from shopping carts at our CDA dent repair shop. Shopping carts are one of the leading causes of dents to cars. To avoid getting whacked with a shopping cart, it’s a good idea to park away from other vehicles in a parking lot.
- Car Doors: Door dings are another danger to watch out for in parking lots. Inconsiderate drivers and passengers may open their car doors carelessly, resulting in the dreaded door ding. If you park in an empty part of the lot, you may have to walk a little farther, but you’ll save yourself from needing to get a door ding repaired.
- Hail: Bad weather can be hazardous to your car. Hail is probably the leading cause of weather damage. Hailstones don’t have to be very large to damage your vehicle. You can wind up with multiple dents.
- Tree Branches: Heavy winds can cause tree branches to fall. Large branches can cause significant damage to your vehicle, such as dents and scratches.
- Road Debris: Debris in the road is another common cause of dents. Trucks and other vehicles can pick up sticks, rocks and other objects and hurl them at your car. When traveling at highway speeds, it’s easy to see how even a small object can cause significant damage. Keep a reasonable distance behind other vehicles, and avoid driving on roads that are under construction, if possible.
- Tight Parking Spaces: Attempting to squeeze your vehicle into a tight parking space increases the likelihood you’ll hit something and dent your car. It will also increase the chances of getting a door ding from the vehicle next to you. If a parking space looks challenging, it’s best to avoid it.
The repair technicians at the Knudtsen Abra Body Shop can repair all types of dents, no matter the cause. Many dents can be repaired using a process known as paintless dent removal, which will make your car look new at a very low cost.
One of the benefits of paintless dent removal is that it can usually be done very quickly. In many cases, your car can be repaired on the same day. Some jobs will take a little longer, depending on the dent’s size, location, and the number of dents that need to be repaired. Hail damage will take longer to repair than other kinds of dents.
When you need the best dent repair, visit the Knudtsen Body Shop at 1900 E. Polston Avenue in Post Falls. We’re just 15 minutes from CDA. Call us to schedule your visit or make your appointment online. Contact us if you have questions about dent removal or any of our other body repair services.
Hours Of Operation