2019 Chevrolet Trax Trim Levels
The Chevrolet Trax is a subcompact crossover SUV that debuted as a 2015 model. The Trax excites customers at the Moscow Chevrolet dealer and at Chevrolet dealerships across the country, thanks to its spacious and comfortable seats, its long list of standard features, cutting-edge technology equipment and economical pricing. The Trax offers buyers plenty of cargo space, too, so drivers will be able to carry home a full load of groceries, as well as many items too large to fit in some competing vehicles.
The 2019 Chevrolet Trax seats five passengers and comes in three trim levels: LS, LT and Premier. All trims are powered by a turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine that puts out 138 horsepower and 148 lb-ft of torque, teamed to a six-speed automatic gearbox. This engine gets EPA-estimated fuel economy rated at 25 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.* Front-wheel drive is standard on all models, and all-wheel drive is available. We’ll cover the different trim levels here and go over the features that come with each model.
The base LS trim comes with a nice list of standard features, including 16-inch steel wheels (all-wheel-drive models get alloy wheels), keyless entry, side mirrors that are power adjustable and fold manually, a rearview camera, a tilt/telescoping steering wheel, a 60/40-split folding rear seat, air-conditioning, OnStar communications with a 4G LTE connection and a Wi-Fi hotspot, Chevrolet MyLink with a 7-inch touchscreen, an audio system with six speakers, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Bluetooth and two USB ports.
The Trax LT trim adds updated cloth upholstery, LED daytime running lights, LED taillights, roof rails, cruise control, remote start, heated mirrors, upgraded headlights, a storage drawer below the passenger seat and satellite radio.
LT owners can choose four option packages:
- The LT Convenience package includes premium cloth upholstery with faux-leather inserts, keyless ignition and entry, a driver’s seat that’s six-way power-adjustable and a leather-clad steering wheel.
- The Driver Confidence package includes rear cross-traffic alert, blind-spot monitoring and rear parking sensors.
- The Sun and Sound package comes with a sunroof and a premium Bose audio system with seven speakers.
- The Redline Edition features black 18-inch alloy wheels and black body accents with a red line that runs around the edge.
The top-of-the-line Premier gets all the features of the lower trims other than the Redline Edition, plus 18-inch wheels, imitation leather seats, fog lights, heated front seats, an auto-dimming mirror, lane departure warning and forward collision warning. The Premium can get the Midnight Edition package, which adds black paint, as well as black interior and exterior touches.
All 2019 Trax models get great crash test results. The 2019 Chevrolet Trax received the highest rating of five stars in overall crash testing from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
* All vehicle mileage based on 2019 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Hours Of Operation